
(He was SO nice when we asked him for his picture!)

So over Halloween Tyler and I went down to St George to see Thriller with my family. I think it was my 3rd time seeing it. So I don't know if any of you are fans of So You Think You Can Dance, but I am and if you watched it last season you will know who I am talking about. Well Matt Dorame was in Thriller and he was SO amazing. We even got a picture with him. I was so exceited. Also when we were down there we got to see our friends. Jaque, Nate, and Jaxson. (It was so fun to see you guys. I wish you lived closer) We had lots of fun while we were down there.

2 comments:
thats so awesome that you guys got together with Nate and Jacque...your hair is so cute! You cute it alot shorter! Happy Fall!
Awesome! I wish we could go to warm st. george and see it! Hey I got your package! Thanks again soo much!!! Your the best. And by the way your hair is so dang cute!!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment