This is brittani williams that worked with you at mark anthony :) I just wanted to leave you my email so i could look at your blog if you are ok with that.britt4568@gmail.com
hales.alyse@gmail.com
My blog is under the email kristinela@gmail.com. Don't lock me out!
Add me! My address is stacy_beardall@yahoo.com
polkadotlover93@gmail.com
I hope things are going well!! no baby for me yet! dang it! add me by the way my address is m_princess86@msn.com good luck with everything!!
emilydunn28@gmail.com
Littlewing85@hotmail.com
jesomie@hotmail.com
estubbs@sfcn.org
andrea_warren87@hotmail.comSo when I get back from England I want to come over and see little Tabi ok :) hope everything is going good for you!
hillyhall@gmail.com
Post a Comment
12 comments:
This is brittani williams that worked with you at mark anthony :) I just wanted to leave you my email so i could look at your blog if you are ok with that.
britt4568@gmail.com
hales.alyse@gmail.com
My blog is under the email kristinela@gmail.com. Don't lock me out!
Add me! My address is stacy_beardall@yahoo.com
polkadotlover93@gmail.com
I hope things are going well!! no baby for me yet! dang it! add me by the way my address is m_princess86@msn.com good luck with everything!!
emilydunn28@gmail.com
Littlewing85@hotmail.com
jesomie@hotmail.com
estubbs@sfcn.org
andrea_warren87@hotmail.com
So when I get back from England I want to come over and see little Tabi ok :) hope everything is going good for you!
hillyhall@gmail.com
Post a Comment